Fraxel Laser Perth WA
Bring your youthful skin to the surface with the help of our Fraxel laser treatment…
Even if you cleanse your skin morning and night, during the day your facial skin is exposed to the sun, pollution, stress and fatigue – which can eventually cause your skin to become clogged and damaged.
The Fraxel laser treatment we utilise at our plastic surgery in Perth is a non-ablative skin procedure designed to resurface damaged skin to reveal healthy, radiant skin. It can be used to:
- Smooth the skin for a fresher look
- Improve tone and texture
- Reduce wrinkles around the eyes
- Improve appearance of acne scars and surgical scars
- Excellent treatment for face, neck, chest, arms, legs, and back.
- Effective treatment of pre-cancerous lesions (actinic keratosis)
How does the Fraxel laser work?
Fraxel treatment uses patented fractional technology to target damaged skin with microscopic laser columns that penetrate deep into the skin. The laser treats only a fraction of tissue at a time, leaving the surrounding tissue untouched, which promotes rapid healing. This stimulates your body’s own natural healing process, replacing the old and damaged cells with fresh, glowing, healthy skin.